Well 2016 definitely looks like a year of change. European consolidation, US daily fantasy rumblings, and eSports explosions.
Is an exciting year for iGaming Ideas too! We are welcoming three new companies to the iGaming Ideas stable, all focused on fan engagement:
- Commologic - An Israeli based provider of networked in-play games. Their launch game, BetUp, is in-play focused on the more casual sports fan. Already signed their first launch partner which will be announced at ICE next week!
- WantMyBet – UK based social network for betting. Share your knowledge, show off, and win prizes.
- Fanamana - US based in-play fantasy. Play real money sports games with the rules you already know.
Other news from iGaming Ideas:
- SnapBet ready to launch minute by minute social betting on iPhone
- Fresh 8 expanding with the launch of their people analytics platform – moving to bigger offices, and new staff including a new COO!
- Asylum Labs makes the final of the WH Accelerator programme
Fresh 8 and SnapBet will be participating in some of the competitions the week has to offer:
- Fresh 8 – Operators Challenge – Tuesday 2nd at 16:45 – as part of Cross-platform and Multi-channel Gaming Conference
- SnapBet – Game to watch – Wednesday 3rd at 11:30 – as part of the Game Design & Development Conference
So lets meet next week and talk about fan engagement, fantasy sports, eSports, and smart marketing!