So its the week before the iGaming industry turns up on my London doorstep I thought I would look back at recent developments. Here at iGaming Ideas had a very busy year of iGaming consulting with interesting projects with operators and suppliers including Motorsport Network, Partis Solutions, Stadium Solutions, Unibet and Veikkaus. We help operators and suppliers with their innovation strategy helping them build for the future.
All the iGaming startups I work with (although some are getting too big for that moniker now) have all had busy ends of year:
- Commologic/BetUp – Product progressing well on live. They also won the SiGMA startup pitch. And are about to launch their new product – BetUp Pro.
- Fanamana got their NY license and will be back for the new MLB season
- The impressive growth at Fresh8 continues. They have new products, new deals (including Bet Victor) and new partnerships (including Income Access).
- Fenway/Snapbet - Have some exciting news in China. Should be able to talk more about this at ICE. They are also looking for a first European betting partner for their UK launch. They will be at the ICE Vox competition too next week. Good luck!
- SportAD are now backed by the Raptor Group (also owners of AS Roma, Boston Celtics and Fnatic). They are doing some breakthrough global sales. First deals in Asia and Europe and will be live soon in India with Cricket. They will also be live in the US this spring with a regulated gaming partner.
- WantMyBet launched Facebook Live’s first weekly football betting show, did a deal to launch their product in Australasia and are about to launch WMB Media, as an external service to create and distribute sports content with a special focus on leveraging Facebook Live.
And there are some exciting new startups I will be able to talk about more at ICE/LAC:
- BetBot – New chatbot company signed with their first customer to trial their beta
- Chalkline - New content marketing solutions company focusing on the US Sports verticals
- InPlay racing – Startup aimed firmly at the emerging inplay horse racing market. They have partnerships with betting platforms and data providers to be announced.
- Virtus Sports - New virtual sports company with some great USP. First customers will be live this quarter.